In the quest for a domain name, there are many that are available but don’t really fit the bill… I submit to the wild this list of fifty domain names; not that any are marketable, but feel free to use as many as you want for whatever purpose. I’m not going to.
- HOLAMEANSHELLO.COM – real Sesame St. style
- ARIARIGATO.COM – Japanese for “ant thanks”
SEMBIKI.COM – a kind of teapot or “1000 animals”
- NANKAIMOARIGATO.COM – many times over thanks
- TUSANDTAK.COM – Danishish “1000 thanks”
- KAPPAHAT.COM – Japanese mythology, cute/evil green water sprite with lilypad hat
- URDARBRUNNUR.COM – Icelandic mythology – Bjarni said: in nordic mythology there were three witches which ruled the destinies of men … the idea is that they would cut one’s thread … but they were named Urður, verðandi and skuld …basically present time, future and past … but they were in charge of one well which the gods had to go every day, and it was very sacred …called Urðarbrunnur
- IXJXI.COM – ixjxi
- PIXSIE.COM – every other way to spell it is taken
- MALLIABLE.COM – malleable spelling
- XUXUTRAIN.COM – choo-choo!
- TELEFISSION.COM – blow up your tv, move to the country…
- OXOXEN.COM – I like saying this one the best
- WELLFROG.COM – looks good, but has _very_ negative connotations in Japan
- MEEMOO.NET – meemoo.com is taken!?!
- BRADYPODIDAE.COM – my family
- HUNDREDACREFOREST.COM – not wood, don’t sue me Disney
- FLASHELITE.COM – e-light or e-1337?
- DEEPOLDWELL.COM – danimal’s
I guess I would like to not have “media” or “collective” in the domain name:
- CONTRACOLLECTIVE.COM – negative connotations
- XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO.COM – yay for kisses and hugs!
- ONELANKYBITCHANDTHREEHOS.COM – house motto
- WOODSYHAPPYDANCINGMEDIA.COM – yin
- MEGACORPOMEDIACONGLOM.COM – yang