In the quest for a domain name, there are many that are available but don't really fit the bill... I submit to the wild this list of fifty domain names; not that any are marketable, but feel free to use as many as you want for whatever purpose. I'm not going to.
- HOLAMEANSHELLO.COM - real Sesame St. style
- ARIARIGATO.COM - Japanese for "ant thanks"
SEMBIKI.COM - a kind of teapot or "1000 animals"
- NANKAIMOARIGATO.COM - many times over thanks
- TUSANDTAK.COM - Danishish "1000 thanks"
- KAPPAHAT.COM - Japanese mythology, cute/evil green water sprite with lilypad hat
- URDARBRUNNUR.COM - Icelandic mythology - Bjarni said: in nordic mythology there were three witches which ruled the destinies of men ... the idea is that they would cut one's thread ... but they were named Urður, verðandi and skuld ...basically present time, future and past ... but they were in charge of one well which the gods had to go every day, and it was very sacred ...called Urðarbrunnur
- IXJXI.COM - ixjxi
- PIXSIE.COM - every other way to spell it is taken
- MALLIABLE.COM - malleable spelling
- XUXUTRAIN.COM - choo-choo!
- TELEFISSION.COM - blow up your tv, move to the country...
- OXOXEN.COM - I like saying this one the best
- WELLFROG.COM - looks good, but has _very_ negative connotations in Japan
- MEEMOO.NET - meemoo.com is taken!?!
- BRADYPODIDAE.COM - my family
- HUNDREDACREFOREST.COM - not wood, don't sue me Disney
- FLASHELITE.COM - e-light or e-1337?
- DEEPOLDWELL.COM - danimal's
I guess I would like to not have "media" or "collective" in the domain name:
- CONTRACOLLECTIVE.COM - negative connotations
- XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO.COM - yay for kisses and hugs!
- ONELANKYBITCHANDTHREEHOS.COM - house motto
- WOODSYHAPPYDANCINGMEDIA.COM - yin
- MEGACORPOMEDIACONGLOM.COM - yang