Name Four Bad Habits You Have:
1. Sarah Brightman (more of a guilty pleasure)
3. picking my nose while asleep (not sure about this one)
4. too easily hurt
Name Four Things That You Wish You Had:
1. a holodeck that could take me anywhere in history ever (to be a fly on the wall), within which I could have a virtual camera
2. a sweet video editing station
3. if I had those two things I would be occupied for the rest of my life, but I'll just say triple-jointed knees
4. and a pedal-powered helicopter
Name Four Scents You Love:
2. cold air that tells me snow is coming
3. wave mist
4. ginger bread
Name Four Things You'd Never Wear:
1. I never say never about something like that, unless it would hurt somebody else or me, and all I can think about (for this, not in general) is:
2. a prince albert
Name Four Things You Are Thinking About Now:
1. hope my ginger bread turns out ok
2. should be packing
3. if somebody asked me to marry them, what would happen?
4. it is cold in here
Name Four Things That You Have Done Today:
1. drive to school, frosty and sunny
2. team-taught 3 classes, taught one on my own... today made snowflakes and holiday cards (my job is so demanding)
3. fended off 3 kids that decided that they want my old glasses because I said I might get some new ones last time I was at that school... they harassed me all day
4. started ginger bread
Name the Last Four Things You Have Bought:
2. sembei crackers
3. dry yeast
4. a stamp
Name Four Drinks You Regularly Drink:
1. iwate milk
2. kagome vegetable juice
3. yebisu black beer
4. sobacha buckwheat tea
Last Song You Sang?
Woody Guthrie's Ain't Nobody that Can Sing Like Me
Last Person You Hugged?
Last Thing You Laughed At?
Those kids badgering me for my old glasses. I tried to offer them some old socks or old underwear instead. I asked Shuuji why he wanted it, and he said as a keepsake for all the memories. Yeah, like that time you wouldn't leave me alone about my old glasses? Those sure were the good old days. (It was nice to get attention from these kids... made me feel a little loved.)
Last Time You Said 'I Love You' And Meant It?
Last Time You Cried?
What's In Your CD Player?
Sarah Brightman – Fly
What Color Socks Are You Wearing?
What's Under Your Bed?
tatami (rice shaft flooring)
What Time Did You Wake Up Today?
cinnamon in air
just reached the wing-ed stage last week or the week before
French army pants under rain suit pants, Folk School t-shirt under rusty long-sleeves
pimple between my eyebrows (right between my head)
clarity, bah chaos
Current Desktop Picture?
light spectrogram from our sun
that coming back will be hard
muscle pain between my wings
Favorite Physical Feature Of The Opposite Sex?
jaw, ear, brow, inside of elbows
Last CD You Bought?
Astor Piazzolla - Unmixed
Favorite Place To Be?
anywhere jamming with friends
Least Favorite Place?
if I were stranded at a bus stop at night in the cold rain in an unfamiliar city with no money and lost, then I would call that my least favorite place
If You Could Play An Instrument?
orange, almost day-glo
Current Favorite Word/Saying?
Vuelvo Al Sur
One Person From Your Past You Wish You Could Go Back And Talk To:
I'm getting that wish in the next weeks for so many people that it is kinda hard to answer. But a Winnona Park Elementary School reunion would be cool.
Where Would You Like To Go?
How Many Kids Do You Want?
1 to 3, depending on how the 1 goes
the one I totaled